- Picanto From $18,590 + on road costs
- Rio From $22,490 + on road costs
- Cerato From $30,490 + on road costs
- Soul From $29,990 + on road costs
- Sportage From $34,240 + on road costs
- Sorento From $49,990 + on road costs
- Carnival From $49,990 + on road costs
- Optima From $43,990 + on road costs
- Carens From $37,990 + on road costs
- pro_cee'd From $43,990 + on road costs
- K2500 From $36,490 + on road costs
Every year Kia goes from strength to strength in innovative design and popularity in the New Zealand car market.
- > Sponsors the FIFA U-20 World Cup held in New Zealand.
- > Launches the third generation Sorento.
- > Places second among 33 automotive brands, and highest among mass-market nameplates, in the 2015 J.D. Power Initial Quality Study.
- > Launches the all new Carnival
- > Kia launches the exciting new 150kw hot hatch the pro_cee’d GT.
- > Kia designer Peter Schreyer presented with the 2014 Grand Prix du Design.
- > Kia launches the second generation Soul.
- > Kia sponsors The Paul Henry Show.
- > Kia launches the Cerato Koup - the first turbo Kia to be sold in New Zealand.
- > Kia Cerato named the NZ Herald, Driven small car of the year.
- > Kia sponsor the Waikato Bay of Plenty Magic netball team.
- > Kia Picanto becomes the first sub-$19,000 car to score 5 stars in ANCAP safety tests.
- > Optima wins Design Award at the gala Australian International Design Awards function.
- > Kia Supports International Winter Games NZ.
- > Kia unveils Cerato masterminded by award-winning designer Peter Schreyer.
- > Kia launches Sportage in Queenstown.
- > Kia sponsors singles and doubles titles at ASB Tennis Classic.
- > Kia Sorento R awarded the AMI Autocar 2009 SUV of the Year.
- > Kia sponsors Devonport Food & Wine Festival.
- > Kia moves to the Kia Dome at the National Fieldays.
- > Kia dealer network totals 20 outlets nationwide.
- > Kia surpasses 2000 new vehicle sales.
- > Kia Magentis wins Autocar Medium Car of the Year.
- > Kia makes its first appearance at the National Fieldays.
- > Kia becomes New Zealand’s fastest growing car brand.
- > Kia dealer network totals 16 outlets nationwide.