- EV9 From $105,990 + on road costs
- EV6 GT From $129,990 + on road costs
- EV6 From $76,990 + on road costs
- Sorento From $64,440 + on road costs
- Sportage From $40,290 + on road costs
- Niro From $44,990 + on road costs
- Seltos From $32,990 + on road costs
- Stonic From $25,990 + on road costs
- Niro Plus From $41,990 + on road costs
- Picanto From $24,490 + on road costs
- Carnival From $60,440 + on road costs
Your new Kia EV is a highly engineered vehicle that is the result of tens of thousands of hours of testing and hundreds of millions of dollars of research and development. It stands to reason then that you don't want to jeopardise that investment by installing a low quality home charging solution. Many new Kia EV owners will be looking for a home AC charger installation that is fully compatible with their new Kia and is manufactured to a high quality standard.
The Wallbox™ range of AC Home Chargers are endorsed by Kia NZ as being fully compatible with Kia vehicles, built to a high standard and are simple to use.
The Wallbox™ Pulsar model is available in Black or White to suit any home. Wallbox™ offer a range of charging options. Click on either of the Wallbox™ images above to be redirected to the Electrasafe™ website, an authorised installer of the Wallbox™ brand EV Chargers.